Friday 18 June 2010

Pineapple express

when we pulled up at a certain set of traffic lights our car was surrounded by women trying to sell fruit to us shouting various fruit names and prices. i thought this was hilarious so i rummaged in my bag for my camera. THEY thought i was rummaging in my bag for money to buy their fruit so they got a bit excited and started pushing each other out the way so i would buy theirs. when they realised i had whipped out my camera and not my money they were annoyed and walked away. The woman looking at the camera wasn't as quick as the others to turn away. or maybe she was clinging onto some hope that i still would buy some. They were pretty annoyed and i felt bad and so i was pressured into buying some fruit. Once again they all swarmed the car and i accidently bought about 10 pineapples.

No comments:

Post a Comment